Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Break Ups and Love



So, I was on my laptop yesterday evening and was looking at my favorite blogs and at Youtube videos, and I came across this video that touched my heart greatly! It was about break-ups. That is something we all have to go through and face in life. Some people take it better than others, but it still tears your heart to pieces! Here are a few things to think about when dating a guy, and then this amazing video that will sum everything up.




1. Never settle - What I mean by that is don't go for a guy who has characteristics you don't like! It will end up hurting you later! Wait for the right guy!

2. Don't Give Up on Prince Charming! - I know the feeling. All of your friends have these amazing boyfriends but you are still single and you're thinking,  "What is wrong with me!? Why don't I have an amazing guy too? Am just not pretty? Am I weird?" Trust me. Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way! And the right guy for you will love you for you inside and out! :) 

3. Cheating - If a guy ever cheats on you, don't think it's your fault because it is NOT! They have a problem not YOU!!!


And remember everything works out in the end! I know it doesn't seem like it at the time; but in a month or in a few months, you will be like, "Oh, I am so glad that is over! I can't believe I was ever with that guy!" All the heartbreak and everything you go through in life leads up to what you are meant to do and meant to be! So don't give up! Day by day your heart will be mended back together, and it will get easier and easier. As they say in the movie, Meet The Robinsons, "Keep moving forward!" I don't think I could say it any better than that! Move on with your life! There is hope! There is a new day!!! Never EVER live in the past! It will bring you down. People will break your heart and disappoint you everyday, but the only person who will never do that and love you forever no matter what is Jesus Christ! Trust in Him and your life will be full of love! I hope this post encourages you! 









And remember, "Keep Moving Forward"!
Have a Great day!
xoxo,
Kimmie

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I love that movie!! I think this post is absolutely great as well.

    Dede

    ReplyDelete