Friday, September 3, 2010

Shopping!!!!!

Hey, guys! So, I went shopping the other day and I thought I would share with you what I bought!
First...(as always) I am going to give you all a few tips for when going shopping =)

1- Never bring more money then you are willing to spend! I learned that from experience... ha ha

2- Always look for sales and compare prices. Remember you can usually find a better deal.

3- Don't make spontaneous purchases..you might regret them later.



I found these gorgeous shoes at Kohls! They were also on sale for only $20.00!!!!! I absolutely adore them!















I also love how they have the little zipper ruffle!



































I bought this cute hair bow at Forever 21. (one of my favorite stores EVER)
This bow came in a pack of three.
Purple
Cream
and
Charcoal.
It only costs $2.50!
CLICK HERE








Last but NOT least! I got this shirt from Forever 21!
I think it is just a really fun looking shirt to wear to a casual occasion. =D



















I just made a Youtube account!!!! Please come and visit be there!!!! =D CLICK HERE!!!!!!

Have an AMAZING day!

Kimmie



-This is my video that I posted on my YouTube account! I just made it =D`







7 comments:

  1. What? $20.00, wow! I love these shoes!! Your mom sent me over here and I'm so glad I found your blog!! I'm following you now. Hope you come visit and follow my blog too. You can't have too many blogging buddies that appreciate what you do, right? I love fashion too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so cute!! What a great deal, too. I also came over here from your mom's blog. I am adding your blog to the "Stuff I Love" page on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea to create a video from the images and put across on your blog.

    I think it does make the blog more engaging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :) I will try and make a new post soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl,back on blogging,you are doing good,keep it up & back..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are beautiful ! How fun your blog ! Coming from your Mom's blog !
    Following you now and would love a follow back !
    Happy Easter!
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete